[Paid] Grid Builder – Layout Composer
Something that I struggle with and I know you guys do too, is laying out a great composition within your hand lettering work. You have the quote or words you want to use, you know the style, but you just get stuck with how to lay it out, so it doesn’t look like letters just thrown onto a page.
So together (Stefan Kunz and myself) we thought about how we could produce something that could make this process as easy as possible, but still giving you guys the tools to create completely unique pieces of art.
That’s when we came up with Grid Builder. A set of 35 individual grid shapes that you can place together to act as guides when creating your layouts. They can be resized, stretched and re-colored so that every layout you compose will look completely different from the next.
- 35 x Procreate Brushes
- 35 x Adobe Photoshop Brushes / Custom Shapes
- 35 x Adobe Illustrator Symbols
- 35 x Adobe Sketch Brushes
- 35 x Affinity Designer Brushes / Assets
- 35 x Autodesk Sketchbook Pro Brushes (PC & Mac only)
- 35 x Sketch App Symbols
- Grid Builder FONT otf & ttf
- Individual Image Files – PNG/PDF/SVG
- Composition Guide PDF
- Installation instructions for each app